What’s in it for you besides great cycling friends?
You can take advantage of as many or as few of these offers as you like.
- First, if you are new to the team, you get one free Pactimo Team Jersey. You also get a chance to purchase new team design kit/clothing from Pactimo at severely discounted pricing whenever we open a Pactimo Team Store. There are also periodic discounts on Pactimo branded clothing throughout the year. (If you don’t already know Pactimo is a Denver based cycling specific clothing company that is dedicated to quality cycling attire.)
- PJW Racing and Riding has other sponsors that offer a variety of discounted products.
- Pactimo cycling kit
- 10% discount on coaching services from my current coach Robert Ferguson, fergusoncoaching.co.uk
- Skratch Labs, hydration, and nutrition products.
- Fast Forward wheel sets of all kinds.
- Team Zealios personal body care products.
- Team Stages access to a variety of Stages power meter related products.
- There are other co-sponsors as well and the offers vary considerably. I am always looking for additional co-sponsors that will fit well with our team.
- Invites to team rides, team training camps, team winter season indoor via Zoom trainer rides.
- The chance to learn from each other and grow in our knowledge and enjoyment of bike related activities.
- A chance to explore ways to share the fun and functionality of bikes with others who might not have our same opportunities.
- A chance to connect with local diverse youth groups and share our knowledge about bikes and joy of riding bikes.
- Personally, I would like to be able to share what I’ve learned being addicted to cycling for over 30 years as a somewhat successful track racer with national and international results, as a USA Cycling race promoter and Level 3 coach and USA Cycling official.